No Salt, No Sugar, No Fat (Nitty Gritty Cookbooks)
- Author:Goldie Silverman
- Brand:Williams, Jacqueline/ Silverman, Goldie
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.85
as of 7/29/2016 12:46 CDT details
- You Save: $4.10 (46%)
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd Revised ed.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 0.4 x 5.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
As we learn more about diet, cholesterol and heart-health, it is more essential than ever. With its emphasis on a simple, sensible approach to healthy eating, this is a perfect, time-tested choice for everyone who wants to take control of their diet and their health. This newly revised edition takes account of the latest ideas and knowledge about sugar, salt, fat, food labeling, trans-fats, and availability of healthy products. Plus it contains a wonderful variety of recipes to make healthy eating a pleasure, and a nutritional analysis of every recipe.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.